My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

A dreamer to the core. A thinker. A writer. A marketer. A poet. A management guru in the making! A keen observer of business, organizations, leaders, society, economic environment, consumers, and innovation. A confirmed maverick who loves to turn conventional wisdom upside down!

Subscribe to Logical String

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to netvibes

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Rojo

View Mayank Krishna's profile on LinkedIn

India Blogs Directory

I AM A PROUD BIHARI

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
.

Best viewed on 1024 x 768 screen resolution

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Seven Things...

Today Ajit tagged me. So here goes my Seven Things checklist:

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Acquire knowledge

  2. Become a Bottom-of-Pyramid (BOP) entrepreneur

  3. Become an ackowledged thought leader

  4. Write atleast 2 business books and a novel

  5. Create wealth

  6. Go back to my roots

  7. Start a foundation for hearing impaired kids
Seven Things I can do

  1. Be an agony uncle ;-)

  2. Give plenty of gyan on love, life, philosophy, and business

  3. Motivate people

  4. Write poems

  5. Conceptualize models and theories

  6. Smile a lot

  7. Root for an underdog
Seven Things I can’t do

  1. Butter polish people

  2. Hear non-sense

  3. Withstand social chameleons

  4. Hit someone hard

  5. Shout in anger

  6. Cheat people

  7. Take undue credit
Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. Smile

  2. Intelligence

  3. Maturiy

  4. Teeth ( I know I’m sounding funny but it’s true!)

  5. Dress sense

  6. Romantic nature ;-)

  7. Having the patience to tolerate me
Seven Things I say most

  1. Hello

  2. I think

  3. Ya

  4. Of course

  5. I will

  6. It’s possible

  7. Enjoy
Seven Celebrity Crushes

  1. Vidya Balan (Perfect Indian lady)

  2. Rani Mukherjee (The girl next door)

  3. Madhuri Dixit (10000 Watt Smile)

  4. Julia Robert (Pretty Woman)

  5. Charlize Theron (Gorgeous beauty)

  6. Priyanka Chopra (Sensuous)

  7. Amrita Rao (Lovely gal)
Seven websites I Visit

  1. Google (http://www.google.com/)

  2. Yahoo Mail (http://www.mail.yahoo.com/)

  3. Gmail (http://www.gmail.google.com/)

  4. Knowledge @ Wharton (http://www.knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/)

  5. Fast Company (http://www.fastcompany.com/)

  6. Strategy + Business (http://www.strategy-business.com/)

  7. Robin Sharma’s website (http://www.robinsharma.com/)
Boy, it’s not as easy as it seems at first sight! Well, it was quite an effort to figure out Seven Things about everything. But on a wiser note, it was time well spent in doing some self-analysis :-)

So here I tag Gaurav and Gautam to continue the chain. It would be nice to know their Seven things...

Labels:

Comments on "Seven Things..."

 

Blogger Mandrake said ... (2:39 AM) : 

hi there!! i read that you do a FREE personality assessment, mind doing one for me!!
cheers mate!!

 

Blogger Atul said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Hey Mayank ... great to see your 7 things .. reminded me of couple of things ... yes, I had missed Charlize Theron .. would have to replace one as she belons right there near Top ..

more later .. also was good to see that someone is going through my archives .. has lots of typos so will need to cleanup someday

 

Blogger Mayank Krishna said ... (10:38 PM) : 

@Mandrake: Sure boss, will do a FREE personality assessment for you:-) After reading your TAG TAG a few days back I already have a good idea of your personality :-D Check the comments of your Tag Tag post in a day or two. For the starters, you seem to be a colourful personality ;-)

@Atul: Atul bhai, there are many interesting things in your archives. I enjoyed some of your thoughts. By the way, I hope your wife (finer version of Sonali Bendre) doesn't get to know of your post-marriage crush on Charlize Theron :-D Agar bhabhi jee ko pata chal gaya to aap gaye kaam se hehehe!

 

Blogger Atul said ... (12:09 AM) : 

arey koi chinta nahin .. unko ye saare naam pata hain .. and is fine as long as unka naam subse upar ho

 

Blogger Mayank Krishna said ... (12:17 AM) : 

Hahaha...tab thik hai. Enjoy!

 

Blogger Gaurav said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Good ..
Hey You can view my Blog its also Good

 

post a comment